News of the RAO/CIS Offshore
CALL FOR SPEAKERS for RAO/CIS Offshore 2017!
Speaking opportunities for RAO/CIS Offshore 2017 Conference expire in 1 week!
Register for the Conference now! 120+ experts of the industry will make presentations on the keynote commercial and technical issues at 10 Conference sessions.
The RAO/CIS OFFSHORE 2017 Program Committee is looking for offshore oil and gas industry thought leaders with operational, technical and strategic perspectives to help shape the Conference. We are seeking presentations on the following topics:
- Development of the oil and gas resource base of the Arctic and continental shelf
- Engineering and technology for offshore oil and gas development
- Infrastructure development of oil and gas fields in the Arctic and on the continental shelf of Russia
- Construction of the modern fleet for development of schemes for oil and gas transportation by sea
- Energy infrastructure for oil and gas fields development in the Russian Arctic zone
- Safe and efficient development of oil and gas resources of the Arctic and on the continental shelf
- Young professionals Forum Promising research projects of young scientists, professionals and students. Staff training
Join the Conference and you will meet experts from leading Russian and international companies - Gazprom, Rosneft, Lukoil, DNV GL, Gazprom Flot, TechnipFMC, Gazprom Neft, Aker Solutions, Sevmash, Krylov Russian Research Center, Siemens, TMK, KBR, Kvaerner, Halliburton, Oglaend System and many other companies.
New speakers announced!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rosneft Oil Company - Oleg Sochnev, Deputy Director of R&D Development and Innovations Department
- Gazprom Flot - Yuri Shamalov, General Director
- Morinsis-Agat - Artem Cherepanov, Deputy General Director
- TMK - Sergey Chikalov, Deputy General Director
- Siemens - Dmitry Kokorin, Head of Division
- Rubin CDB ME - Evgeny Toropov, Chief Designer
- Iceberg Design and Construction Bureau - Alexander Ryzhkov, General Director and Chief Designer
- Severnaya Verf - Konstantin Skupyak, Marketing Director
- R&D Center for Robotics and Engineering Cybernetics - Alexander Lopota, Director and Chief Designer
- Kvaerner - Hilde Østlund, Vice-President
- Gazprom Dobycha Shelf Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk - Vladimir Krokha, General Director
- DNV GL - Nils Andreas Masvie, Vice-President
- Aker Solutions - Eugeny Sidoruk, Business Development Manager
Register to participate at the RAO/CIS Offshore 2017 conference and take advantage of our Early Bird Discount!
Register before 30 June and save €320!
Until June 30, 2017, take advantage of our early bird delegate registration and save € 320 on your ticket to RAO/CIS Offshore. Don't wait and don't hesitate - register now by early bird rates!
Early bird tickets are €1100 - Regular priced tickets will be €1420.
Over 250 people have already registered to attend the Conference RAO/CIS Offshore 2017. All these people are attending – make sure you register for your pass today!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR DELEGATE PASS
Julia Boublits - Tel.: +7 (812) 320-8091, firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the News